Residential and Building

Building contacts

Phone: 5559 4800

Building Service fees

Property information

Council can provide property information under regulation 51.  Property Information request (Regulation 51).

This includes information such as a 10 year building permit history for a parcel of land, whether a proposed building or land is in an area liable to flooding, termite infestation or bushfire prone.

If you have misplaced or require a copy of plans, permits and/or documents for your property you can submit a “Request for Building File Retrieval” noting the specific document it is you’re requesting. This includes a search of Councils archives which can be timely; therefore please allow 28 days for us to locate plans, permit and/or documents. Please also note that we cannot guarantee this information is available and search fees apply on all occasions. 

Click Here to submit a "Request for Building File Retrieval" online