- City Wide Housing Strategy 2013
- Merri Street East and Raglan Parade Design Guidelines 2008
- Rural Housing and Settlement Strategy
- Warrnambool Industrial Land Use Review 2010
- Warrnambool Land Use Strategy 2004
- Warrnambool Retail Strategy 2007
- Warrnambool Open Space Strategy 2014
- Dennington Neighbourhood Activity Centre Structure Plan 2009
- Warrnambool City Centre Structure Plan 2012
- Warrnambool Eastern Activity Structure Plan
- Coastal Hopkins River Structure Plan 2008
- North East Warrnambool Growth Area Structure Plan 2008
- North of the Merri River Structure Plan 2011
- North of the Merri Development Contributions Plan 2011
- North Dennington Structure Plan 2014
- North Dennington Development Contributions Plan 2014
Land and development projects invariably require the design and construction of infrastructure.
The provision of any infrastructure within the Warrnambool City Council must be in accordance with the Infrastructure Design Manual (IDM).
The IDM was designed to clearly document and standardise our requirements for the design of infrastructure.
It aims to expedite our Engineering approvals and ensure that minimum design criteria is met in regard to the design and construction of infrastructure regardless of whether it is constructed by Council or a Developer.
These Guidelines seek to provide guidance on alternative design considerations and materials that will deliver more sustainable infrastructure through:
- Using recycled materials
- Reducing the carbon footprint of infrastructure projects
- Reducing maintenance and operating costs
- Utilising water in more efficient ways
- Utilising materials from sustainable and local sources