The Kindergartens are currently seeking a Diploma Qualified Educator for a permanent ongoing role on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The applicant will need to be passionate about providing high quality education and care to children and support the Kindergarten Teacher to deliver the program in a safe and stimulating environment.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of working in Early Childhood Services and an understanding of current research and practice for learning and development in the early years.
- The ability to work as a positive and collaborative team member and willingness to participate in ongoing professional development.
- Relevant Early Childhood Educator Qualification.
- Current Victorian Working with Children’s Check.
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate required (including Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training).
This is a permanent part time position, working Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the hours equating to 35.5 per fortnight.
The hourly rate for this position is $26.87 per hour + superannuation.
Council also offers a range of other benefits for its employees, including:
- Ongoing training and development
- Discount to Council owned facilities
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long service leave (pro-rata) after 7 years
To apply for this opportunity, please click ‘Apply Now’ above.
If after reading the position description you have further questions please contact Hayley Stacey, Preschool Coordinator, on 03 5559 4742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 23 February 2024.
Please note, that all prospective Warrnambool City Council employees will be required to undertake a medical assessment. Council also completes a range of other pre-employment checks which include reference checks and a criminal history check. For more information about the recruitment process, please visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
Warrnambool City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To view current vacancies visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
For details on how to submit your application refer to