Search form

Previous
Next
Couple on Boardwalk

Weather

Forecast for Victoria

Forecast for Thursday 18th of July 2019

Details of warnings are available on the Bureau's website www.bom.gov.au, by telephone 1300-659-217* or through some TV and radio broadcasts.

A large high system over South Australia will continue to drift slowly northeastwards over the coming days. A cold front is expected to reach southwestern Victoria tonight, moving across southern Victoria early Friday. A ridge of high pressure will extend across Victoria on Friday but will contract to the Tasman Sea on Saturday as another cold front approaches western Victoria at night. This second front will move through southern Victoria on Sunday morning and yet another cold front will approach western Victoria later on Monday.

District Forecast for South West

Forecast for Thursday 18th of July 2019

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h.

Forecast for Friday 19th of July 2019

Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog in the north. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the morning. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming northerly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 14.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Forecast for Saturday 20th of July 2019

Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the southwest at night. Winds northerly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 17.

Forecast for Sunday 21st of July 2019

Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the morning. Winds north to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h tending west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then tending north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 13.

Forecast for Monday 22nd of July 2019

Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h tending northerly 25 to 40 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 15.

Warrnambool Temperatures for Friday 19th of July 2019

Partly cloudy.

Max:6

Min:14

Warrnambool Temperatures for Saturday 20th of July 2019

Windy. Sunny.

Max:17

Min:7

Warrnambool Temperatures for Sunday 21st of July 2019

Showers easing. Wind easing.

Max:15

Min:8

Warrnambool Temperatures for Monday 22nd of July 2019

Late shower or two. Windy.

Max:17

Min:7

Engage with Warrnambool

Council Enterprises

Council runs and manages a number of Enterprises for the benefit of our residents and visitors.
Explore everything that Warrnambool has to offer below.

Experience Warrnambool

Festivals and Events

What's On in Warrnambool