Warrnambool City Council
Phone: (03) 5559 4800
Fax: (03) 5559 4900
Warrnambool City Council provides limited skilled migration support services including
- Identifying skills shortages in the Great South Coast region
- Establishing sustainable relationships between businesses and skilled migrants to address and overcome skill shortages
- Providing links and information and advice for employers and business in relation to the employment of skilled migrants
- Providing links between newly-arrived skilled migrants and support services where they exist to help ease migrants and their families into our local communities.
How can we help migrants?
- Assistance that can be provided to newly arrived migrants includes:
- Linking skilled migrants to identified employment opportunities across the Great South Coast.
- Links to local ethnic communities.
- Links to migrant support initiatives, such as the Settlements Grants Program.
- Settlement information packs.
How can we help employers?
Services that we offer to employers include:
- Providing certification for employer sponsored visa nominations as the Great South Coast's Regional Certifiying Body (RCB).
- Settlement information and connections for employees.