Warrnambool City Council is distributing free Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) on behalf of the Department of Health.
The RATs, part of a program designed to help Victorians stay safe as COVID infections persist, are available at the Civic Centre (25 Liebig Street) and the Archie Graham Community Centre (118 Timor Street).
You can receive up to two packs per person (each pack contains five tests) and up to two packs per household member.
You are not required to have a Medicare card.
You should take a RAT:
• if you have COVID-19 symptoms, even if they’re very mild;
• if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19;
• before visiting a hospital, aged care facility, or disability care facility; and,
• before visiting elderly people, people with disability or people at higher risk of severe COVID-19 illness.
Warrnambool City Council RAT distribution locations
- Civic Centre, 25 Liebig Street.
- Archie Graham Community Centre, 118 Timor Street.