Warrnambool City Council is currently seeking a Team Leader of Accounts Payable.
This position supervises and supports the Accounts Payable team in ensuring the Accounts Payable and credit card functions operate in a timely and effective manner whilst ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and internal controls.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge in accounts payable processes, procedures and internal controls.
- Have an understanding of the processes involved in administering a corporate credit card program.
- Communicate clearly and confidently with a broad range of stakeholders
- Have a high level of problem solving skills in relation to the operation of accounts payable
- Have demonstrated leadership skills with a proven track record of leading a highly effective team.
This is a permanent full time position with a current base salary of $71,931 per annum (excl. superannuation) with the opportunity to progress through Councils banding levels.
To apply for this opportunity, please click Apply Now on the Warrnambool City Council website.
Applications close: 9.00am Monday 25 September 2023.
If after reading the position description you have further questions please contact Wendy McGorm, Coordinator Financial Services, on 03 5559 4866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warrnambool City Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and inclusion. If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicant, or if you have a disability, we encourage you to apply.
Employees of Warrnambool City Council are expected to work under Councils values of: Accountability, Collaboration, Respectfulness, Progressiveness and Wellbeing.
Please note, that all prospective Warrnambool City Council employees will be required to undertake a medical assessment. Council also completes a range of other pre-employment checks which include reference checks and a criminal history check.
If you require advice and support during the recruitment process please contact us on the following details: (03) 5559 4800 or email@example.com