The Front of House Coordinator located at Warrnambool Art Gallery is responsible for ensuring a positive visitor experience through :
- Assisting visitors by answering enquiries about the Gallery, its programs and collections and providing information about facilities
- Coordination and operation of the Gallery’s retail shop.
- Coordinate and supervise a roster of casual staff and volunteers.
- Ensure the Gallery is well presented and safe including general tidying and reporting maintenance issues.
- Supporting the running of events and activities
- Contributing to and maintaining social media presence.
- Support the growth and development of Friends of the Gallery group.
So what do you need?
- An interest in, and knowledge of Visual Arts
- Previous work experience in retail or a customer service environment
- High level communication skills both verbal and written including the capacity to interact with all levels of staff and the public while maintaining effective customer service and relationship management
- Current Class C Drivers Licence
This is a permanent part time position working a minimum of 60 hours per fortnight, with a salary range between $63,336 to 66,542 per annum (pro-rata) dependant on demonstrated skills and experience plus superannuation.
To apply for this opportunity, please click ‘Apply Now’ on the Warrnambool City Council website and submit your Resume, Cover Letter and Responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
All applications are to be sent through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If after reading the position description you have further questions please contact Aaron Bradbrook, Service Manager – Gallery Director, on 03 5559 4890 or email@example.com.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 1 July 2022.
Please note, that all prospective Warrnambool City Council employees will be required to undertake a medical assessment. Council also completes a range of other pre-employment checks which include reference checks and a criminal history check. For more information about the recruitment process, please visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
Successful applicants must comply with Council’s COVID-19 vaccination policy which require employees to provide documentary evidence of their vaccination status before attending the workplace.
Warrnambool City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To view current vacancies visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
For details on how to submit your application refer to