Council is seeking a suitable candidate to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Finance department. Well-developed computer literacy skills and a good understanding of Accounts Payable systems and procedures will be advantageous.
The successful incumbent will:
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of and experience in all aspects of Accounts Payable practices and procedures including credit card processing.
- Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner while dealing with a high volume of data.
- Have well developed communication skills and a high level of time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and have availability to cover other team members leave on occasion.
- It is preferred if the successful applicant is available to work until 5.00pm.
This is a temporary full time position for 12 months, hours can be negotiated for the right candidate.
Please refer to the position description above to ensure you meet the key selection criteria, qualifications and experience for the above vacant position.
Applications Close: 5.00pm Friday 31 March 2023
Salary Range: $65,236 to $68,538 p.a (pro-rata)
Position status: Temporary Full Time (12 month period)
Further Enquiries: Sarah Bubb Dempster, Team Leader Financial Services, on 03 5559 4841 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please click 'Apply Now' below.
Warrnambool City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To view current vacancies visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
For details on how to submit your application refer to