Council is now seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher in the dedicated role of Educational Leader for our Centre Based Childcare Educators.
The role is designed to allow 30 hours per week to inspire and support the delivery of excellence standards. The position is highly supported among the Early Years Learning & Development team as well as greater Council with professional development opportunities available.
In line with the National Quality Standards: Standard 7.2: Effective leadership builds and promotes a positive organisational culture and professional learning community.
Other key duties the successful incumbent will undertake are:
- Liaising daily with Lead Educators of each room.
- Review Lead Educators Curriculum plan to ensure they are aiming for exceeding standards.
- Ensuring educators engage with the planning cycle.
- Identifying areas of development.
- Providing Team Leaders with impute into the QIP.
- Ensure educational experience and provocations are supporting children’s learnings.
- Guide and/or provide educators with information to support children’s learning.
- Modelling pro-social behaviour.
This is a permanent part time position, with a salary in accordance with the Early Education Employees Agreement + 10% p.a. superannuation.
Council also offers a range of other benefits for its employees, including:
- Ongoing training and development
- Discount to Council owned facilities
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long service leave (pro-rata) after 7 years
To apply for this opportunity, please click ‘Apply Now’ on the Warrnambool City Council website and submit your Resume, Cover Letter and Responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
All applications are to be sent through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If after reading the position description you have further questions please contact Sarah Ots, Early Learning Coordinator, on 03 5559 4464or email@example.com.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 24 June 2022.
Please note, that all prospective Warrnambool City Council employees will be required to undertake a medical assessment. Council also completes a range of other pre-employment checks which include reference checks and a criminal history check. For more information about the recruitment process, please visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
Warrnambool City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To view current vacancies visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
For details on how to submit your application refer to