Council is seeking a passionate Early Childhood Educator (Diploma qualified) to support the delivery of programs while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of working in Early Childhood Services and an understanding of current research and practice for learning and development in the early years.
- The ability to work as a positive and collaborative team member and willingness to participate in ongoing professional development.
- Relevant Early Childhood Educator Qualification.
- Current Victorian Working with Children’s Check.
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate required (including Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training).
This is a permanent full time position, with a salary range between $63,336 to $66,542 per annum dependant on demonstrated skills and experience + 10% p.a. superannuation.
The calculated hourly rate for this position is $32.05 per hour.
Council also offers a range of other benefits for its employees, including:
- Ongoing training and development
- Discount to Council owned facilities
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long service leave (pro-rata) after 7 years
To apply for this opportunity, please click ‘Apply Now’ on the Warrnambool City Council website and submit your Resume, Cover Letter and Responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
All applications are to be sent through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If after reading the position description you have further questions please contact Sarah Ots, Early Learning Coordinator, on 03 5559 4464 or email@example.com.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 24 June 2022.
Please note, that all prospective Warrnambool City Council employees will be required to undertake a medical assessment. Council also completes a range of other pre-employment checks which include reference checks and a criminal history check. For more information about the recruitment process, please visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
Warrnambool City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To view current vacancies visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
For details on how to submit your application refer to