AquaZone is Warrnambool’s major indoor community aquatic and leisure facility which provides:
- a swim school that offers lessons over seven days per week and school swimming programs;
- Gym and boutique fitness studios with a wide range of fitness classes per week; and
- Swimming pools with two lap pools and two children's pools.
The Customer Service Team Leader position will involve responsibility of administering the centres membership database software programs, and providing feedback and advice to the AquaZone Service Manager and area coordinators in regards to performance of the programs.
Further duties of the position will include:
- Previous experience supervising and leading a customer service team in a fast paced, large scale environment
- Ability to work within, and lead the development of high performing teams
- This position requires flexible work hours including weekdays and weekends as per a rostering arrangement
This is a permanent full time position, with a salary range between $65,236 - $68,538 per annum, dependant on demonstrated skills and experience + superannuation.
Council also offers a range of other benefits for its employees, including:
- Ongoing training and development
- Discount to Council owned facilities
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long service leave (pro-rata) after 7 years
To apply for this opportunity, please click ‘Apply Now’ on the Warrnambool City Council website and submit your Resume, Cover Letter and Responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
All applications are to be sent through to email@example.com.
If after reading the position description you have further questions please contact Bruce Alexander, Senior Coordinator Centre Operations, on 03 5559 4507 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 5.00pm, Friday 3 February 2023.
Please note, that all prospective Warrnambool City Council employees will be required to undertake a medical assessment. Council also completes a range of other pre-employment checks which include reference checks and a criminal history check. For more information about the recruitment process, please visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
Successful applicants must comply with Council’s COVID-19 vaccination policy which require employees to provide documentary evidence of their vaccination status before attending the workplace.
Warrnambool City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To view current vacancies visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
For details on how to submit your application refer to