Council is currently seeking a Coordinator Engineering Design to provide leadership and specialist strategic advice in the area of infrastructure design, projects and development for Warrnambool City Council.
You will work within and have a key contribution to the future of Warrnambool’s growth and sustainability.
The main functions of this position include:
- Coordinate Council’s Engineering Design Team, by providing leadership, mentoring and strategic direction.
- To develop and maintain design systems and standards for efficient delivery of capital works projects.
- Demonstrated advocacy and dispute resolution skills.
- High level of organisation skills with an ability to prioritise tasks
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineer to take the next step in their career.
This is a permanent full time position, with a salary range between $93,479 to $104,371 per annum dependant on demonstrated skills and experience + superannuation.
Council also offers a range of other benefits for its employees, including:
- Ongoing training and development
- Discount to Council owned facilities
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long service leave (pro-rata) after 7 years
To apply for this opportunity, please visit the Warrnambool City Council website and submit your Resume, Cover Letter and Responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
If after reading the position description you have further questions please contact Abel Farrell, Acting Manager Infrastructure Services, on 03 5559 4848 or email@example.com.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 31 March 2023.
Please note, that all prospective Warrnambool City Council employees will be required to undertake a medical assessment. Council also completes a range of other pre-employment checks which include reference checks and a criminal history check.
Successful applicants must comply with Council’s COVID-19 vaccination policy which require employees to provide documentary evidence of their vaccination status before attending the workplace.
For more information about the recruitment process, please visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
Warrnambool City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For details on what to include in your application refer to