Warrnambool City Council is now seeking an experienced Coordinator to oversee the highly regarded team of Community Support Workers.
Councils Community Support Workers deliver a range of services to assist those who require extra support in order to maintain independence living at home and within the community.
These services include Home Care (Domestic Assistance), Personal Care, Carer Respite and Social Support Programs.
The Team Coordinator will possess a high level of administrative and interpersonal skills to ensure the above services are able to be delivered in a timely and effective manner.
The main duties of this position will include:
- Recruitment of Community Support Workers
- Rostering – Managing time effectively
- Performance management tasks
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP).
- Demonstrated team management skills in leading a diverse group of staff.
- High level of organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Previous experience in client management software.
This is a temporary part time position until 28 June 2024, hours of work will be 41 hours per fortnight.
The position carries a salary range between $70,177 to $79,777per annum (pro-rata), dependant on demonstrated skills and experience.
Council also offers a range of other benefits for its employees, including:
- Ongoing training and development
- Discount and Salary Sacrifice to Council owned facilities
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long service leave (pro-rata) after 7 years
To apply for this opportunity, please click ‘Apply Now’ on the Warrnambool City Council website and submit your Resume, Cover Letter and Responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
If after reading the position description you have further questions please contact Peter Russell, Service Manager Community Care, on 03 5559 4411 or email@example.com.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 2 June 2023.
Please note, that all prospective Warrnambool City Council employees will be required to undertake a medical assessment. Council also completes a range of other pre-employment checks which include reference checks and a criminal history check.
Successful applicants must comply with Council’s COVID-19 vaccination policy which require employees to provide documentary evidence of their vaccination status before attending the workplace.
For more information about the recruitment process, please visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
Warrnambool City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For details on what to include in your application refer to