Aquazone is Warrnambool’s only aquatic leisure and recreation centre which provides indoor and outdoor heated pools for fitness and play, a large gymnasium, spin bike studio, fitness programs and ancillary facilities to a regional population.
Aquazone is currently seeking a Centre Operator to take on the responsibility of operations on a day to day basis.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated customer service, point of sale experience and cash handling experience.
- Previous experience working in a public aquatic facility.
- Experience managing staff and the public in a positive manner.
This is a casual position with an hourly rate of $42.29 per hour (inclusive of 25% casual loading).
Council also offers a range of other benefits for its employees, including:
- Ongoing training and development
- Discount to Council owned facilities
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long service leave (pro-rata) after 7 years
To apply for this opportunity, please click ‘Apply Now’ .
If after reading the position description you have further questions please contact Bruce Alexander, Senior Coordinator Centre Operations, on 03 5559 4507 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 23 February 2024.
Please note, that all prospective Warrnambool City Council employees will be required to undertake a medical assessment. Council also completes a range of other pre-employment checks which include reference checks and a criminal history check. For more information about the recruitment process, please visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
Warrnambool City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To view current vacancies visit www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/careers
For details on how to submit your application refer to