Warrnambool City Council provides limited skilled migration support services including
- Identifying skills shortages in the Great South Coast region
- Establishing sustainable relationships between businesses and skilled migrants to address and overcome skill shortages
- Providing links and information and advice for employers and business in relation to the employment of skilled migrants
- Providing links between newly-arrived skilled migrants and support services where they exist to help ease migrants and their families into our local communities.
How can we help migrants?
Assistance that can be provided to newly arrived migrants includes:
- Linking skilled migrants to identified employment opportunities across the Great South Coast.
- Links to local ethnic communities.
- Links to migrant support initiatives, such as the Settlements Grants Program.
- Settlement information packs.
How can we help employers?
Services that we offer to employers include:
- Providing certification for employer sponsored visa nominations as the Great South Coast's Regional Certifiying Body (RCB).
- Settlement information and connections for employees.
Warrnambool City Council
Phone: (03) 5559 4956
Fax: (03) 5559 4900