A specialised health care service provided by maternal and child health nurses to all children from infancy to six years and their parents.
This services includes:
- Appointment based centre sessions and home visits.
- Children's developmental assessments at key ages and stages.
- Parenting groups.
- Immunisation information and assistance.
- Education, health and wellbeing.
- Enhanced Maternal and Child Health Service (EMCHS).
- Information and resources for families with infants and children up to six years.
Children's Services Centre
500-600 Raglan Parade, Warrnambool
Phone: (03) 5559 4470
Fax: (03) 5559 4900