The Warrnambool Livestock Exchange is the largest stock selling centre in southwest Victoria and has strong commitment to quality of service, facilities and operations to ensure it meets customer needs.
Warrnambool Livestock Exchange has a commitment to quality to ensure that stock are handled in such a manner that does not compromise the standard set out by Ausmeat for quality assurance. The Warrnambool Livestock Exchange is a very important link in the quality food chain from paddock to plate.
Different selling methods
- Open auction (per head)
- Live weight (cents per kg in AUS$)
Selling days and starting times
Cattle – Wednesday weekly, commencing 9am.
- Calves – Wednesday weekly, commencing 10.30am.
- Sheep – Wednesday weekly, commencing midday.
- Dairy – Wednesday weekly, commencing 1pm.
- Store sale last Friday of each month, commencing 10am.
- European Union (EU) accredited.
- Meat Standard Australia (MSA) accredited.
- Quality Assured.
- Soft flooring in all selling pens.
- NLIS compliant.
- Two live weigh scales.
- Truck wash.
- Full bar.
Service Manager: Saleyards
Phone: (03) 5559 4737
Mobile: 0417 055 014
Facsimile: (03) 5559 4736