New Employee Arrivals Support
- Large Text
- Increase Font Size
- Decrease Font Size
- High Contrast
- Regular Contrast
Warrnambool Community Ambassador Program
(An initiative of the Warrnambool City Council Business Support Team and the State Government).
What is the Community Ambassador Program?
- Warrnambool now has a group of well-known, local, voluntary ambassadors who will help employees and their families who are new to Warrnambool to settle in to our community.
- The ambassadors provide an initial contact point upon arrival and provide essential local information – where to find, how to access, who to ask etc.
- Cultural-specific Warrnambool ambassadors are also available (India, China & Sri Lanka).
What is the purpose?
- To help our local businesses retain employees who move from other regions and even other countries by providing practical local information and most importantly warm, welcoming support,
How will it work?
- Local businesses or employers refer their new employees to the Warrnambool City Council Business Support Team who then provide the ambassador’s contact details.
- The business or the new employee then contact the ambassadors who provide assistance.
Who do you contact?
Warrnambool employers and businesses seeking help should call:
Business Support Team
Warrnambool City Council
Phone: (03) 5559 4800