What is Garbage?
- Large Text
- Increase Font Size
- Decrease Font Size
- High Contrast
- Regular Contrast
What can I place in my garbage bin?
- Rubbish, ceramics, nappies (empty and wrapped), food scraps.
- Other plastics such as plastic bags and plastic plant pots.
- Window glass, mirrors, pyrex and incandescent light globes (wrapped).
- Hot ashes
- Chemicals or solvents
- Unwrapped vacuum dust, ashes, sawdust, or other like substance
- Medical waste
- Excess packaging, plastic or polystyrene
- Fluorescent tubes
- Timber or building materials (bricks, steel or concrete)
- Sewage or other matter which could cause injury or danger to any person
- Solid, liquid or other material likely to damage the receptacle or waste collection vehicle