Plasback Silage Wrap Recycling Program
- Large Text
- Increase Font Size
- Decrease Font Size
- High Contrast
- Regular Contrast
You can now recycle your silage wrap in the South West.
- Purchase your TAPEX liner bags. Visit www.plasback.com.au for more details.
- Shake the wrap to get rid of excess moisture, silage & other debris.
- Roll the wraps into tight balls to fit in the TAPEX liner bags.
- Drop your silage wrap in the TAPEX liner bags off at a Plasback™ drop-off point.
Plastic is recycled in Melbourne and made into a timber replacement plywood sheeting alternative called Tuffboard.
- Silage wrap only.
- Silage wrap brought to a drop-off facility not presented in a TAPEX liner bag will not be accepted.
- Contaminated silage wrap will be rejected for recycling and incur additional costs to be placed in landfill. Contamination includes bale net, twine, steel & general rubbish.
Statewide Waste Pty Ltd
Lot 45 Koroit Street, Warrnambool
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Silage wrap recycling fee.
For a further infromation or a full list of facilities participating in this program throughout South West Victoria visit www.plasback.com.au or contact Council on (03) 5559 4800.