Your application should include the following:
1. Cover Letter
This letter should include your full name, address and contact daytime phone number, the title of the position you are applying for and the corresponding job reference number. It should also briefly outline the reasons why you are applying for the position with an overall summary of how your skills and experience meet that of the job requirements.
2. Address the Key Selection Criteria
Applicants are asked to address each of the key selection criteria listed in the relevant position description. Shortlisting of applications to attend an interview is based on how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the required selection criteria. Where relevant you should include examples which demonstrate your knowledge, skills, abilities and work experience.
Your resume should include the following:
- Employment history (with your most recent position first) detailing period of employment, position and responsibilities.
- Two recent work related referees with daytime contact phone numbers.
Please ensure all applications are formatted and sent in the appropriate format (see below)
Sending your application
Applications are to be submitted though the ‘Submit your application’ page.
Only online applications through the ‘Submit your application’ page will be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications will only be accepted in the following formats:
Instruction on how to save your document as PDF or XPS is shown below:
1. Open your document in word format.
2. Go to File, Click 'Save As'
3. Type the job title and your name in the file name as follows: 'Job Title_First Name_Last Name_DOCUMENT NAME'
4. On the 'Save as type' dropdown menu select either 'PDF' or 'XPS Document'
5. Click Save
6. Upload document in the required field on the ‘Submit your application’ page
1. Acknowledgement of Applications
You will receive acknowledgement of your application within 30 minutes of when you upload it.
2. Interview Shortlist
Your application will be carefully considered during the initial screening and we will contact you within 10 working days of the applications closing date if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process. Please note only those selected to progress to the next stage will be contacted
The interview will consist of a panel of a minimum of two employees, who will ask a series of questions based on the selection criteria from the position description.
Once a decision has been made, the applicant/s progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted, the interviewed applicants not progressing will also be notified.