“Do you want to make a difference to the well-being of a community”
Join Warrnambool City Council for a career in Local Government.
Warrnambool is a city with 34,000 population and is one of the fastest growing regional centres in Victoria. A coastal city of strong commerce, social, health, education, cultural and recreational services. Warrnambool offers a vibrant culture, set in a stunning coastal landscape, with growing business, employment & educational opportunities.
Warrnambool City Council provides a wide range of employment arrangements and benefits to assist our employees:
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave.
- Flexible work and leave arrangements.
- Subsidised memberships at Council operated leisure centre.
- A learning focussed organisation.
- An active Social Club.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Smoke Free work environment.