“Do you want to make a difference to the well-being of a community”
Join Warrnambool City Council for a career in Local Government.
Warrnambool is a city with 34,000 population and is one of the fastest growing regional centres in Victoria. A coastal city of strong commerce, social, health, education, cultural and recreational services. Warrnambool offers a vibrant culture, set in a stunning coastal landscape, with growing business, employment & educational opportunities.
Warrnambool City Council provides a wide range of employment arrangements and benefits to assist our employees:
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave.
- Flexible work and leave arrangements.
- Subsidised memberships at Council operated leisure centre.
- A learning focussed organisation.
- An active Social Club.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Smoke Free work environment.
Warrnambool City Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and inclusion. If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicant, or if you have a disability, we encourage you to apply. If you require advice and support during the recruitment process please contact us on the following details:
(03) 5559 4800 or email@example.com